Bad experience they don't even deserve one star

Tuesday the 16th of June I booked a bus ticket from Johannesburg to Durban. Firstly the bus was suppose to arrive at 8h00PM and it only came at 8h23 PM, Okay that shouldn't be a problem we all been late at some point (understandable!!). And while we were on our way the bus just stopped no explanation and no questions asked that's a second stroke okay let's pass that. Then the bus stops at Vaal and it's only then we are advised that bus is broken, and we're are not advised of the action plan oh Okay so we wait for God knows what.... Then the 10.00 PM bus arrives round about 12h00 AM. This is the most annoying part we stand outside on the cold for some minutes and then after we told to get in Hau Kanti what were we waiting forShrug. Lastly the bus is full so we just left the 6 of us, and it's only then the mechanic is called, I guess it doesn't matter cause it's only a 6 of us right? I know they have a *** service so you prolly won't even reply to my email, but at least I am expecting that.

User's recommendation: What ever you do don't make a mistake of booking APM... My friend told me I didn't listen.

ID
#1992944 Review #1992944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pretoria, Gauteng

Verified Reviewer

Use at your own risk

Good morning, I regularly use APM bus services and I have been very happy with there service but today im not at all. Yesterday 02/02/2020 I used APM 21:00 bus from JHB to Dur, number plate HC 27 YD GP. 1. The bus was overloaded with 5 passangers who had no tickets and whom apparently paid R250 to sit on the floor. Never in my whole life have I experienced this. 2. The driver was stopping anywhere and everywhere on the middle of nowhere to off load passengers. 3. He was speeding and we were almost in an accident that he ended up on the center island of the freeway trying to not hitthe bus that was in front of us and that was the big one but during the whole trip passengers were shouting and screaming at the driver asking him to not speed. 4. He would switch off the aircon and it was hot and stuff and the babies were getting irritable and screaming. 5. The guy that came with 5 passangers that overloaded the bus was not in APM uniform and was swearing at the passengers that a fight almost occured. 6. The minute we left Park Station he stopped at Shell garage the one as you enter the freeway and said we have a 10 minute break. 7. You honestly need to allocate seat numbers for clients. I felt like I was on a taxi. It probably wont be my last time using APM but if I can avoid using this bus company I will. What happened was not only so unproffesional but also put our lives at risk and Im very dissappointed.
ID
Service
Africa People Mover Bus Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article